Tax Id Number Online Pennsylvania
Can I use my Federal Tax ID as soon as I receive it?
Yes. Your Pennsylvania Tax ID Number can be used immediately for most of your business needs including opening a bank account, applying for local Pennsylvania business licenses, and filing a tax return by mail.
However it can take up to 15 days after receiving your Pennsylvania Tax ID to receive official documents in the mail which indicate that your ID has become part of the Internal Revenue Service's permanent records. And you must wait until this occurs before you can file an electronic tax return, make an electronic tax payment, or pass an Internal Revenue Service Taxpayer Identification Number matching program.
The following types of businesses all need a Tax ID Number in Pennsylvania:
- Pennsylvania Sole Proprietor / Individual
- Pennsylvania Partnership
- Pennsylvania Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Pennsylvania Corporation
- Pennsylvania S-Corporation
- Pennsylvania Personal Service Corporation
- Church Controlled Organization in Pennsylvania
- Other Non-profit in Pennsylvania
- All Trusts in Pennsylvania
- Estate of a Deceased Individual in Pennsylvania
Apply Now Online:
Apply for Pennsylvania Tax Id Number Online >
Application for Tax Id Number in Pennsylvania >
Pennsylvania Tax ID Form
Business Tax ID Number Pennsylvania
Choose Your State:
|Businesses that Need a Tax ID Number:
- Sole Proprietor / Individual
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Personal Service Corporation
- Church Controlled Organization
- Non-profit Organization
- Estate of a Deceased Individual
Need to Incorporate of File an LLC Online in Pennsylvania?