Apply for Employer Identification Number or EIN Number Online Pennsylvania
Employer Identification Number or EIN (also known as Federal Employer Identification Number or (FEIN)) is the corporate equivalent to a Social Security Number, although it is issued to anyone, including individuals, who has to pay withholding taxes on employees.
Also known as the Tax Identification Number (TIN), Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) or the Federal Tax Identification Number, the EIN is a unique nine-digit number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to business entities operating in the United States for the purposes of identification. When the number is used for identification rather than employment tax reporting, it is usually referred to as a TIN, and when used for the purposes of reporting employment taxes, it is usually referred to as an EIN. This article will use the latter term.
The following types of businesses all need a Tax ID Number in Pennsylvania:
Can I use my Federal Tax ID as soon as I receive it?
Yes. Your Pennsylvania Tax ID Number can be used immediately for most of your business needs including opening a bank account, applying for local Pennsylvania business licenses, and filing a tax return by mail.
- Pennsylvania Sole Proprietor / Individual
- Pennsylvania Partnership
- Pennsylvania Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Pennsylvania Corporation
- Pennsylvania S-Corporation
- Pennsylvania Personal Service Corporation
- Church Controlled Organization in Pennsylvania
- Other Non-profit in Pennsylvania
- All Trusts in Pennsylvania
- Estate of a Deceased Individual in Pennsylvania
Apply Now Online:
Apply for Pennsylvania Tax Id Number Online >
Application for Tax Id Number in Pennsylvania >
Pennsylvania Tax ID Form
Business Tax ID Number Pennsylvania
Choose Your State:
|Businesses that Need a Tax ID Number:
- Sole Proprietor / Individual
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Personal Service Corporation
- Church Controlled Organization
- Non-profit Organization
- Estate of a Deceased Individual
Need to Incorporate of File an LLC Online in Pennsylvania?