Tax Id Number Online Idaho
Can I use my Federal Tax ID as soon as I receive it?
Yes. Your Idaho Tax ID Number can be used immediately for most of your business needs including opening a bank account, applying for local Idaho business licenses, and filing a tax return by mail.
However it can take up to 15 days after receiving your Idaho Tax ID to receive official documents in the mail which indicate that your ID has become part of the Internal Revenue Service's permanent records. And you must wait until this occurs before you can file an electronic tax return, make an electronic tax payment, or pass an Internal Revenue Service Taxpayer Identification Number matching program.
The following types of businesses all need a Tax ID Number in Idaho:
- Idaho Sole Proprietor / Individual
- Idaho Partnership
- Idaho Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Idaho Corporation
- Idaho S-Corporation
- Idaho Personal Service Corporation
- Church Controlled Organization in Idaho
- Other Non-profit in Idaho
- All Trusts in Idaho
- Estate of a Deceased Individual in Idaho
Apply Now Online:
Apply for Idaho Tax Id Number Online >
Application for Tax Id Number in Idaho >
Idaho Tax ID Form
Business Tax ID Number Idaho
Choose Your State:
|Businesses that Need a Tax ID Number:
- Sole Proprietor / Individual
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Personal Service Corporation
- Church Controlled Organization
- Non-profit Organization
- Estate of a Deceased Individual
Need to Incorporate of File an LLC Online in Idaho?