Tax Id Number Online Hawaii
Can I use my Federal Tax ID as soon as I receive it?
Yes. Your Hawaii Tax ID Number can be used immediately for most of your business needs including opening a bank account, applying for local Hawaii business licenses, and filing a tax return by mail.
However it can take up to 15 days after receiving your Hawaii Tax ID to receive official documents in the mail which indicate that your ID has become part of the Internal Revenue Service's permanent records. And you must wait until this occurs before you can file an electronic tax return, make an electronic tax payment, or pass an Internal Revenue Service Taxpayer Identification Number matching program.
The following types of businesses all need a Tax ID Number in Hawaii:
- Hawaii Sole Proprietor / Individual
- Hawaii Partnership
- Hawaii Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Hawaii Corporation
- Hawaii S-Corporation
- Hawaii Personal Service Corporation
- Church Controlled Organization in Hawaii
- Other Non-profit in Hawaii
- All Trusts in Hawaii
- Estate of a Deceased Individual in Hawaii
Apply Now Online:
Apply for Hawaii Tax Id Number Online >
Application for Tax Id Number in Hawaii >
Hawaii Tax ID Form
Business Tax ID Number Hawaii
Choose Your State:
|Businesses that Need a Tax ID Number:
- Sole Proprietor / Individual
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Personal Service Corporation
- Church Controlled Organization
- Non-profit Organization
- Estate of a Deceased Individual
Need to Incorporate of File an LLC Online in Hawaii?