Tax Id Number Online Arizona
Can I use my Federal Tax ID as soon as I receive it?
Yes. Your Arizona Tax ID Number can be used immediately for most of your business needs including opening a bank account, applying for local Arizona business licenses, and filing a tax return by mail.
However it can take up to 15 days after receiving your Arizona Tax ID to receive official documents in the mail which indicate that your ID has become part of the Internal Revenue Service's permanent records. And you must wait until this occurs before you can file an electronic tax return, make an electronic tax payment, or pass an Internal Revenue Service Taxpayer Identification Number matching program.
The following types of businesses all need a Tax ID Number in Arizona:
- Arizona Sole Proprietor / Individual
- Arizona Partnership
- Arizona Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Arizona Corporation
- Arizona S-Corporation
- Arizona Personal Service Corporation
- Church Controlled Organization in Arizona
- Other Non-profit in Arizona
- All Trusts in Arizona
- Estate of a Deceased Individual in Arizona
Apply Now Online:
Apply for Arizona Tax Id Number Online >
Application for Tax Id Number in Arizona >
Arizona Tax ID Form
Business Tax ID Number Arizona
Choose Your State:
|Businesses that Need a Tax ID Number:
- Sole Proprietor / Individual
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Personal Service Corporation
- Church Controlled Organization
- Non-profit Organization
- Estate of a Deceased Individual
Need to Incorporate of File an LLC Online in Arizona?